This 3 bedroom craftsman-style bungalow is located off Kinney Avenue in the Zilker neighborhood.
Barton Springs is a 15 minute walk. Downtown is a 25 minute walk. Bars, restaurants, and live music venues are as close as a 5 minute walk. The owner has scooters available for an additional fee, making zipping around town and parking a breeze.
- Property Type: Private Residence
- Year Built: 1937, remodeled in 2008
- Sleeps: 6 – 9
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Minimum Stay: 5 nights
- Price (between March 8-28): $1000 per night
- Cleaning fee: $300
- Master Bedroom: 1 King
- The Cave: 1 Queen (this is the perfect bedroom for sleeping late after a long night out. It’s dark and cozy.)
- Home Office: 1 Futon + Full Size Comfortable Couch
- Living Room: 2 Smallish, but comfortable couches. Small adults or children could sleep comfortably on them. The tall folks will have their legs hanging off of the end.
- Quite possibly the best coffee maker on the planet.
- Salt water pool.
- Hot Tub
- Screened-In-Porch, perfect for a mid-day nap
- AppleTV, Roku, and a large library of TV shows available
- Full-house and yard stereo system
- Off-street parking for 3 cars
- An amazing Cottonwood tree in the yard, right by the pool. Perfect for sipping a cold beverage in the shade